Hello, friends! I’m back from my end-of-the-quarter blog hiatus! Last week was a totally insane time, but I only have two more finals to get through and then it’s basically Christmas!
I learned about the Target beauty box from My Subscription Addiction. It’s a limited edition box that they put out every couple months. It’s filled with beauty goodies and sold for a fraction of what it’s worth! Target offered a few different box options for this holiday season, but I picked the regular beauty box for her, which cost $10. I used the rest of a gift card I had from my birthday, so I got about $50 worth of products for free! It had really nice packaging, with a sturdy and reusable box. Here’s what the box included:
1) Pixi Endless Silky Eye Pen in Black. It’s paraben and preservative free! I’ve been using the eye liner I got from Julep, but this one will be next up once that’s all gone.
2) Revlon HD Lacquer lip gloss in Strawberry Topaz. I haven’t used lip gloss in a long time, but I like this one! It’s not sticky and it’s a nice shade of pink that works with my natural lip shade. It’ll be fun to use while dressing up for the holidays.
3) Hair Food Thickening Solution. Also paraben and preservative free, this spray is supposed to lift and add bounce to your hair. I think this will be great for days when I don’t want to wash my hair.
4) L’Oreal Butterfly Intenza Mascara in black. I’ve been using Maybelline Great Lash mascara forever, but it’s always nice to have more mascara for when the old one runs out. This is one of the kinds with a fancy brush and a different formula, so I’m looking forward to trying it and seeing if it really is different.
5) CoverGirl Eye Enhancers Kit in natural nudes. I love CoverGirl eye shadows and I don’t have a nude palate, so I’m happy about this!
6) ChapStick Total Hydration Lip Care in sweet peach (tasty flavor!). This is a new formula from ChapStick, and anyone who knows me knows that I love chapsticks and lip balms more than anything, so I’ll use the crap out of this guy.
7) Laneige Water Sleeping Mask. I’ve never tried a sleep mask before, but my skin has been dry recently, so I’m going to try this tonight!
8) Boots No7 Protect and Perfect Advanced Serum. This is a small sample packet, which is good because I don’t know how often I would use a full-sized anti-aging serum. Still will be nice to try though.
The box also came with a $10 gift coupon to dermstore.com as well as 20% a women’s apparel purchase from Target and $3 off beauty purchases from Target.
I’m really happy with this find and will use everything that they sent me! Such a steal for $10!