1. Being done with it!
2. No more practicing for a while.
3. Being able to think about other things.
4. Falling asleep at night cuddling something other than my voice music binder.
5. Not needing to practice lyrics in my head while I bike.
6. Having time to read a book for fun.
7. Not feeling guilty for watching Netflix instead of practicing.
8. Eating a lot of pizza and chocolate to celebrate being finished.
9. Knowing that if I have done this, I can do many other things in life.
11. Summer. Even if I do (hopefully) get a job, I still have a few vacations planned that I’m really looking forward to.